What is the 2021 Nissan Rogue MPG?
The Nissan Rogue is a popular family SUV due to its impressive performance and high fuel economy ratings. The 2021 Nissan Rogue MPG is 27 mpg city/35 mpg highway* on each of it’s trim levels, with slight differences between the FWD and AWD drivetrains. Learn more about the Nissan Rogue trim levels and engine with Valdosta Nissan below, and then, read about the Nissan Rogue interior to see why so many Valdosta drivers choose the Nissan Rogue for their daily commute!
Nissan Rogue Gas Mileage by Trim Level
There are four Nissan Rogue trim levels for Thomasville shoppers to choose from when they visit Valdosta Nissan. While every model has a 27 mpg city/35 mpg highway* Nissan Rogue MPG rating,there is a slight variation between trim levels with FWD and AWD drivetrains. Whichever configuration you choose, you’ll find that the high Nissan Rogue gas mileage will help you stay on the road for longer and save more on fuel each year. See the Nissan Rogue gas mileage by trim level and drivetrain below:
- 27 City MPG / 35 Highway MPG / 30 Combined MPG for Rogue S FWD*
- 26 City MPG / 33 Highway MPG / 29 Combined MPG for Rogue S AWD*
- 26 City MPG / 34 Highway MPG / 29 Combined MPG for Rogue SV, SL, and Platinum FWD*
- 25 City MPG / 32 Highway MPG / 28 Combined MPG for Rogue SV, SL, and Platinum AWD*
Nissan Rogue Engine Specs
A 2.5L engine powers the 2021 Nissan Rogue, delivering strong performance and capability whether you’re on the highway or commuting on Hahira roads. While the Nissan Rogue MPG differs slightly from model to model, this is determined by whether drivers opt for the Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system. Explore the Nissan Rogue engine specs below:
- 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder Engine with 181 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque
- Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG)
- XTRONIC CVT® with Sport Mode shifter
- Standard Eco & Sport Driving Modes
- Available Snow & Off-Road Driving Modes
Which Nissan Rogue is Right for You?
With four Nissan Rogue models to choose from, drivers can choose to prioritize fuel efficiency, comfort, or technology on their daily commute. Read a brief overview of each Nissan Rogue model below to find the best one for you.
- The base-level Nissan Rogue S gets the best gas mileage, making it a practical choice for drivers who want to save more on fuel and their budget.
- Upgrading to the Intelligent AWD system allows you to travel with greater confidence with specialized Snow and Off-Road driving modes, along with standard driving modes.
- The higher-end Nissan Rogue models are heavier, making them slightly less fuel efficient compared to the entry-level trims. Still, for many drivers, the added luxury is worth the trade-off.
Test Drive the Nissan Rogue at Valdosta Nissan
There’s a lot to love about the 2021 Nissan Rogue! Visit our Valdosta showroom to take a test drive in your favorite Nissan Rogue model and to learn more about the Nissan Rogue gas mileage. You can also browse our new vehicle specials to see how much you can save on a new Nissan purchase. Apply for financing today to get behind the wheel of a new Nissan Rogue!
*Fuel economy based on 2021 EPA fuel economy estimates for 2021 Rogue®. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions — use for comparison only.
Learn More at Valdosta Nissan
When you are looking for a new pickup to haul your boat to the lake or your trailer to the jobsite, then consider the Nissan Titan or the Nissan Titan XD, both great options for Thomasville drivers. The powerful 5.6L engine equipping these models allows the 2022 Nissan Titan towing capacity to reach 9,320…
Are you in the market for a new pickup truck in the Valdosta area? There’s no question that the 2022 Nissan Titan promises brute strength and ultimate capability. However, efficiency is more of a priority than ever, no matter the type of vehicle. So, is the 2022 Nissan Titan good on gas? Many Valdosta…
The Nissan Frontier is one of the go-to trucks for many of our Thomasville customers. Being equipped with the latest performance specs, the max capacity for the Nissan Frontier towing is 6,720 lbs when properly equipped. This makes the Frontier one of the most capable trucks for drivers in the Valdosta-area. Nissan Frontier…